What we Believe
• Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God.
• He died for our sins and on the third morning He rose for our Justification.
• According to scripture, accepting Christ as your Savior is the only way to heaven.
Our Mission at The "Inspiration" Church is to continually operate as a Kingdom-Driven, Christ-Centered global outreach center focused on the holistic development of people, communities and marketplace ministry.
7 Bedrock Principles
The values of The "Inspiration" Church are undergirded by our 7 BEDROCK PRINCIPLES which drive our ministry purpose and vision:
- Commitment to Evangelism – Our number one goal is and will always be the salvation of the lost. While we specialize in attracting men and the unsaved and un-churched, and people who have made mistakes in their past and want a fresh start, we want to expand to reach people from other races, cultures, and socio-economic classes.
- Commitment to Holistic Living - We will seek the holistic improvement of each member of our ministry—spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. We will preach and teach the biblical mandates to achieve success in all these areas. We will also make available the necessary classes, groups, resources, and qualified individuals to help each willing member achieve holistic improvement.
- Commitment to Youth Empowerment - We will empower youth in our church and community with the Word of God, programs, resources training and state-of-the-art facilities to meet the needs of our youth.
- Commitment to Outreach - We will always specialize in outreach programs for hurting people (i.e. the poor, those with substance abuse issues, those who are struggling to maintain a healthy marriage, single mothers, those who have suffered from physical, verbal, or emotional abuse, etc.)
- Commitment to Community - We will impact the city of Dayton and the surrounding suburbs with our television ministry, radio ministry, outreach campaigns, crusades, business development, city-wide events, and intercession for the city, partnership with local schools, partnerships with community and city officials, etc.
- Commitment to Excellence - We will continue to be the model for excellent ministry in our city and in the nation. We will always strive to be excellent in our customer service—how we treat our members, visitors and guests from the moment they pull into our parking lot when they leave our services, and when they call, email or write with requests or concerns. We will be the standard for excellence in how we do people.
- Commitment to Humility and Love - We will stay humble and maintain the spirit of love and realness that we’ve had since day one at all times and give all credit and glory to God for our success.
Bedrock Scripture of THE “INSPIRATION” Church
“For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.” Matthew 25:35-36 NASB
1. Learn - who God really is
2. Love - God and people
3. Live - like Christ
We are building a city; The Inspiration City. Brick by brick God is adding to our church mission daily. Acts 1:8 says, "...and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Using this scripture as a foundation there are five areas we focus on:
- Church - Making our church feel more like family.
- Community - Partnering with the surrounding community around our church to share the love of Jesus
- City - Using our resources to impact the city of Dayton with the love of Jesus
- Culture - Deliberately sharing the love of Jesus to those who are culturally different
- Cosmos - Sharing the love of Jesus around the world.